Follow the meandering road that leads to the Enclave at Odessa, a community featuring new homes for sale in Townsend, Delaware, and the day’s stress will slip off your shoulders. Step from the car, and you’ll feel enveloped in the sounds of a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood. In reality, you’re conveniently close to Route 1 and I-95.
Built by Delaware-based LC Homes – a leader in new construction in Delaware – the aptly named Enclave at Odessa is among the most celebrated neighborhoods in New Castle County. Yet it’s a short drive from both Kent County and Sussex County.
LC Homes, a third-generation Delaware builder, is closing out the final phase of the estate homes, which are all on one-third of an acre or more. LC Homes offers a variety of styles and prices so buyers can benefit from the best in new construction. Affordably priced single-family homes feature both award-winning ranch floor plans and stately two-story floor plans with today’s in-demand first-floor owner’s suite.
Other benefits of the Enclave at Odessa:
- It’s located in the highly desirable Appoquinimink School District.
- The community is one of several surrounding Odessa National Golf Course, a public course with a restaurant. Frog Hollow Golf Club is nearby.
- It’s minutes from Christiana Mall, where you can enjoy Delaware’s tax-free shopping. Middletown’s many shops and quaint downtown are also close.
- Homeowners are just 45 minutes from New Jersey and 30 minutes from Dover, Delaware.
- You can be at the Delaware beaches in about an hour.
At the Enclave at Odessa, you can live the lifestyle you’ve always wanted in the home you’ve always dreamed of. Please call 302-376-7004 for an appointment.
*Specifications, dimensions, pricing and equipment are subject to change without notice. Please contact a Community Sales Representative for full details.