Located less than a 15-minute drive from the Lewes beaches, Windstone is a fast-selling community in Milton, a historic Delaware town. Not only is it convenient to Cape Henlopen State Park and Rehoboth Beach, but it will also have a pool and clubhouse, which are scheduled for completion in summer 2015.
Windstone, a thoughtfully planned new home community in Sussex County, Delaware – known for its low property tax – is made up of tranquil homesites, walking trails and ponds. Delaware-based LC Homes is featuring a variety of award-winning floor plans with first-floor living and basement options, both of which appeal to buyers of new construction in the 21st century. LC Homes offers superior craftsmanship when building our new homes in Delaware.
Windstone offers many advantages:
- It’s just off Route 1 and Cave Neck Road, giving homeowners easy access to the beaches to the south and Milford, Wilmington and Dover to the north.
- The community is near historic downtown Milton, a former shipbuilding town on the Broadkill River, which offers restaurants, a theater and numerous festivals and events. Historic Lewes is nearby for a double dose of culture.
- Golf courses and the Route 1 outlet shops are minutes away, and there are a plethora of restaurants in Milton and downtown Lewes.
- Beebe Healthcare’s Lewes hospital is less than 15 minutes away.
- It’s near the resorts, but off the highway so you can avoid tourist congestion, if you wish; enjoy the pool on summer weekends.
LC Homes is now selling in a new phase of homesites in this beautiful community near some of the nation’s most celebrated beaches. Between the affordable prices and the location, these homesites won’t last long. Enjoy resort living in peace and quiet. Please call 302-645-7948 for an appointment and to ask about special incentives offered for a limited time.
*Specifications, dimensions, pricing and equipment are subject to change without notice. Please contact a Community Sales Representative for full details.